- Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device.
- Tap the free trial offer.
- Select a subscription type Individual, Student or Family are your options.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Add a valid payment method if prompted, then tap Join.
Why is Apple Music not working on Android?
If Apple Music is not behaving as expected on your Android device, you can clear out the app cache to resolve the issue and make the app work again. Then find Apple Music, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache t delete the Apple Music cache.8 Jun 2020
How can I get Apple Music for free without paying?
- Access the Apple Music website.
- Scroll down until you reach the Start Your Free Trial section.
- Pick the plan you want.
- Click on the Try it for free button below the price.
- Select Try It Free at the bottom banner.
- Click on Sign Up With a New Apple ID.
- Hit the Continue button.
Is there a free version of Apple Music?
Apple is now offering free Apple Music subscription for new users. The Cupertino giant offers a free trial for the first time Apple users but as per the new offer, users can get Apple Music free for five years.1 Dec 2020
Can Android users use Apple Music?
To subscribe to Apple Music, download the Apple Music app on an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. If you don't have Google Play in your country or region, you can download the Apple Music app from Apple.8 Mar 2021