- Check your toilet for leaks.
- Stop using your toilet as an ashtray or wastebasket.
- Put a plastic bottle in your toilet tank.
- Take shorter showers.
- Install water-saving shower heads or flow restrictors.
- Take baths.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- Turn off the water while shaving.
What are 10 ways to conserve water?
- Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth.
- Only run the washing machine and dishwasher when you have a full load.
- Use a low flow shower head and faucet aerators.
- Fix leaks.
- Install a dual flush or low flow toilet or put a conversion kit on your existing toilet.
What are 5 ways to conserve water?
- Take a Shower of 5 Minutes or Less.
- Install a Water-saving Toilet Flush System.
- Turn Off the Tap While Brushing Your Teeth & Washing Your Hands.
- Don't Keep The Tap Running While Washing Clothes/Utensils.
- Close Taps Properly and Fix Leaking Taps, Pipes & Toilets.
What are 7 ways to conserve water?
- Don't Let Faucets Run.
- Fix Water Leaks.
- Reuse Gray Water for Landscaping and Gardening.
- Use Less Water to Wash Dishes.
- Only Do Full Loads of Laundry and Dishes.
- Consider Water-efficient Appliances and Fixtures.