1. Organic means no chemicals. One of the clearest distinctions between organic tea and conventional tea is that organic tea is grown without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides, fungicides, or herbicides.Feb 17, 2021
Is Spot organic tea safe?
Spot Tea is a certified organic tea brand operating under the guidelines set forth by USDA Organic, NOP and Ecocert. Grown organically without enhancers or chemicals, Spot Organic Tea is a brand that you can trust. The health benefits of consuming green tea have been recognized internationally for years.
Does organic tea have pesticides?
Health benefits of organic tea should be higher, as there will be no synthetic pesticide or herbicide residue on the leaves.Sep 18, 2019
How do you brew organic tea?
- For best flavor, bring spring or freshly drawn filtered water to 185℉. ...
- Pour about 8-10 ounces of hot water into your chosen vessel, whether it is a teapot or teacup. ...
- Allow the tea to steep for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, remove the sachet and enjoy.