It doesn't have GPS so cant be tracked directly. However it does register the IP location when used and associates any new account with the serial number, now registered as stolen.15 abr 2018
How do you prepare a switch Lite for resale?
- From the Home menu, select System Settings.
- On the left, scroll down to choose System.
- From the System Menu select Formatting Options all the way at the bottom.
- Now scroll to the bottom and select Initialize Console.
- On the following screen, scroll down and click Next.
Does a factory reset delete everything switch?
To completely restore your Nintendo Switch Console to its default settings, you'll need to perform a full factory reset. This will remove all of your save data, user data, screenshots and videos and they cannot be recovered when you do.11 dic 2020
How do you prepare a switch to sell?
- Step 1: Gather Details About Your Console. ...
- Step 2: Back Up Your Games & Game Saves. ...
- Step 3: Check the Game Card and MicroSD Card Slots. ...
- Step 4: Delete Your Nintendo Account & Reset Your Nintendo Switch. ...
- Step 5: Disconnect Your Accessories & Clean Your Console.