- Step 1 Clear Previous Stars, Flags & Labels.
- Step 2 Switch to Loupe View Mode in the Library Module.
- Step 3 Flag the Keepers.
- Step 4 Use the Attributes Library Filter to Select and Flag Rejected Images.
- Step 5 Delete the Rejects from the Catalog.
What is culling in editing?
Culling is a process of finding the keepers and discarding the undeliverable images in your Lightroom catalog. With the massive amount of images we capture using today's digital cameras, culling images in Lightroom can take a long time if you don't know what you're doing.
How do you cull a picture in Photoshop?
How do you bridge a picture to cull?
What are culling programs?
The best photo culling software is meant for speeding up the process of sorting photos. With the help of the programs described in the article, you can quickly browse through hundreds of photos and find poor quality pictures, remove duplicates and place the remaining images in the necessary folders.
How do you cull a wedding photo in Lightroom?
- Begin the Import Process into Lightroom.
- Clear Previous Stars, Flags & Labels.
- Review Images in the Library Module.
- Star the Selected Images.
- Flag the Selected Images.
- Use Color Labels to Select & Cull Images.
How do I delete unwanted photos from Lightroom?
If you are only wanting to delete / remove one photo from Lightroom, you can simply select it in the library tab of Lightroom and press the 'Delete' key on your keyboard, or right-click and select 'Remove Photo'.