Go to the Facebook Pages page and click 'Create Page' in the upper right corner. You then need to choose one of 6 categories. Pick 'Artist, band or public figure' and choose 'Journalist' from the drop-down menu that then appears. Type their name in the next box, and tick the box agreeing to the terms.28 Mar 2011
How do I use Facebook News?
- Log into the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Find "News" in your menu.
- Tap "News.” You can also access News by typing "Facebook News" into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook News shortcut.
What does it mean to share to News Feed on Facebook?
Share to News Feed: Opens the post in a new window, allows you to add additional text to your message. Page 7. Send in Messenger: Opens the post in a Messenger window, allowing you to share with a specific friend or group of friends.
Why did my Google news feed disappear?
If you use the Discover feed inside the Google app, you should check if it's enabled or not. In case it's disabled, you will see a blank white screen, and the feed will not work. To check that, open the Google app on your phone and tap on the More tab. Tap on Settings.2 Mar 2020
How do I set up Google News feed?
- Go to www.google.com and search for the topic you want to create an RSS feed for.
- On the search results page that appears, select the News tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the News results and press Create Alert.
What is the best way to use Google News?
- Table of Contents.
- Get to know the interface.
- Use the search bar.
- Save and share.
- Teach it what you like to read.
- Personalize the look.
- Customize your notifications.
- Save stories for offline reading.