- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How can I recover my Gmail account without password and email?
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How can I recover my Gmail account without mobile number and password?
- Go to Google Account Recovery.
- Enter your email.
- Select “Try another way to sign in”
- Click on “Try another way”
- Click on “Try another way” again.
- Wait for 48 hours.
- Check your email for the recovery link.
Why can't I recover my Gmail account?
If you're having trouble logging into your Google account because you can't remember your email address, go to Google's Find My Email page and follow the prompts. You'll need to be able to provide the full name associated with your account, as well as the phone number or the recovery email address associated with it.Oct 7, 2020